Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Last Minute Shopping

I just got back to my desk from a crazy pre-Christmas shopping trip. Every store was busy and don't even get me started on the line at the Post Office. As I pulled into one of my final destinations I realized that I would have to repeat this whole process tonight when I finalize my own Christmas shopping. It was at this point that I seriously began pondering who on my list would enjoy a VISA Gift Card.

Some may view this as a shameless plug for our new product, VISA Gift Cards. (I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.) However, this is also a very true story. I began trying to think of ways that we could all make the Holiday's less stressful. My first theory was to remember Christmas for what it is meant to be and give generously to all of my friends & family at another (warmer) time during the year. Spring seems like a good time for gifts.

Any tips for an enjoyable Holiday Season?

No comments: